Sunday, January 20, 2008

Several Things happened this weekend...
Well, not too many but I feel as though I did something.

I redesigned my room...
- Brought a comfy 2-seater couch in...
- Purchased a 2.1 Creative Speaker for my music needs.
- Made a tiny space for my amplifier, Acoustic and Electric guitar.
- Found a hiding place in my room for my......;)

It all looks and sounds good to me!

(Also)
Took down the curtain so that I can soak up all the sun the whole day.
Did housework on Saturday night when there was no one home.
(Mostly sweeping the house and washing plates)

So good that I slept for a whole 11 hours and had a weird dream which made me a little worried when I woke up but nahh...just a dream.
I dreamt that I did not turn up for work for 2 days and did not call up my teacher, made me feel very irresponsible but luckily rite...it's just another dream we all have once in a while.

Oh yeah, I also reformatted my computer on Sunday, took me about 2 hours but it's worth it, now the computer's running like a turbocharged horse.
Now just updating this blog of mine which I must admit, is in need of tags...AHAHA!

I've got an upcoming mission you know..come this Wednesday, it'll be a month since something happened and my mission is to go to a certain wall and erase several history writings that are on it.
I know you guys won't get it but it's only for me to understand.
I can write whatever I want while some people don't realize they're limited to write only somethings...HAHAHA to you.

All the best to you guys in the upcoming week, work, school..wadeva lah ehh...
And yeah, something happened lately too....funny lahh!!!